Attica Bank offers you a highly shielded environment for your transactions, with the utmost electronic security through the Applications of Attica e-banking and Attica Mobile, as described below:
Prevent Unauthorized actionAttica Bank's specialized electronic security systems control and record any access in order to prevent unauthorized actions on its systems.
High Level EncryptionData exchanged on each transaction is done with high-level encryption. The encryption system has been certified by an internationally acclaimed security company which specializes in digital transactions’ security. (You can confirm the validity of the Attica e-banking and security certificate page by tapping the padlock icon in your browser's address bar).
Safe LoginAccess to Attica e-banking and Attica Mobile environment is not possible after a series of continuous unsuccessful attempts to enter your Credentials
Strong CredentialsAttica Bank kindly requests you to change your Credentials at regular intervals, as well as in cases where our systems detect a different or suspicious transaction behavior. In addition, the bank also requires your Credentials to be complex in order to enhance security due to eavesdropping.
One Time PasswordOne-Time-Passwords (OTPs) have a short life (2 minutes) and can be used only for one single transaction.
Intelligent OTPTransactions cannot be proceeded after a series of continuous unsuccessful attempts to enter the One-Time-Password (OTP).
Auto Log OutYou are automatically logged out from the system after a certain time when you have not proceeded any action or transaction.
Transaction LimitsYou can customize/modify your maximum daily limits and your maximum limits per transaction.
NotificationsAttica Bank instantly notifies you at no charge via e-mail or SMS, for changes with respect to your Attica e-banking & Attica Mobile Credentials. Attica Bank can also notify you, if you wish so, about the monetary transactions you proceed through Attica e-banking or Attica Mobile.
- Update your software with the latest versions of the operating system and the browser of use for Attica e-banking.
- Have real-time control turned on to your antivirus software and set to be updated automatically with it’s latest version.
- Delete any emails prompting you to give personal information or visit websites open attachments.
- Attica Bank will never ask you and in any way to disclose your Credentials (e.g. by phone or, via email).
- Record and store your Credentials in a way that they cannot be tapped.
- Do not install and use Attica Mobile on devices that you have given permitted access to other people (via your PIN or fingerprint sensor)
- Use Attica e-banking only through the official websites of Attica Bank (www.atticabank.gr or www.digital.atticabank.gr) and not through links from other websites, search engines or emails.