Read the Answers for Questions you would like to ask.
What is e-banking?
Attica e-banking is Attica Bank’s new Internet Banking. From now on, through this modern and flexible application, you can manage your accounts and monetary transactions via a variety of options, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in an easy, quick and safe way.
What are the advantages of Attica e-banking use?
By using Attica e-banking you assure:
• Access to your accounts 24/7.
• Ease and speed to your accounts’ information and everyday bank transactions.
• High security through certified security protocols.
• Confidentiality of your personal and banking data.
How can I become an Attica e-banking user?
To become an Attica e-banking user, there is a mandatory prerequisite to have at least one Attica Bank account. You can apply to the Attica e-banking at any branch of the Bank. At the Bank's branch where your application was submitted, you will sign the relevant contract for your registration to Attica e-banking system. Then, you will receive via an SMS to your mobile phone and via an email to your email address, your temporary Credentials (username & password). By using these Credentials, you will be able to log in to Attica e-banking or Attica Mobile for the first time. Then, you must change them.
How secure is Attica e-banking service?
Security is highly important for Attica Bank. We provide advanced methods of securing transactions when you use the Internet, Smartphones or Tablets. We apply state-of-the-art systems and certified security protocols for your access to Attica e-banking, thereby safeguarding the privacy of your personal and banking data. In this way, we create a secure environment for your accounts’ management and transactions’ execution.
In case I change my mobile phone number or email address, how can I inform Attica e-banking?
If you change your mobile phone number or your email address, you must visit one of the bank's branches and declare this change.
I forgot my Credentials. What is the procedure that I have to follow?
In case you have forgotten your log in credentials, please contact Attica Bank Help Desk Service at (+30) 210 3669000 or 801-11-500900 (from a landline within Greece, charged by one urban unit).
The bank’s employees in charge will guide you on the actions to be followed depending on which credential you have forgotten.
My account has been blocked. What is the procedure that needs be followed?
For your protection, a user’s account is blocked after a series of user’s unsuccessful attempts to enter the password. In this case, contact Attica Bank Help Desk Service at (+30) 210 3669000 or 801-11-500900 (from a landline within Greece, charged by one urban unit). The bank’s employees in charge will guide you on the actions to be followed depending on the reason why the account is blocked.
In any case, the Bank will never ask you to disclose your password.
Is it possible to change my log in Credentials?
The user can change his/her log in Credentials through Attica e-banking.
Under the "Self Management" menu, the tabs "Change username" and "Change password" are available, where the user can change the aforementioned Credentials.
It is reminded that change of the Credentials through one channel (Attica e-banking or Attica Mobile), becomes effective automatically to any other channel.
How should I protect my Credentials?
Credentials are used to identify you as a user to your access to Attica e-banking.
For highest security:
• The password is strictly personal and confidential. We recommend that you neither record it nor disclose it to third parties.
• Do not use Credentials that one can easily assume, such as birth dates, names, telephones, etc.
• If you suspect that your password has leaked in any way, modify it directly through the "Change password" option under the "Self-Management" menu.
• Refrain from accessing Attica e-banking using public computers.
What are One-Time-Passwords or OTPs?
One-Time-Password or OTP enhances your security to your e-banking transactions. To have full access and transactions’ capability (administrative and monetary), you will need to enter one of the OTPs, in addition to your Credentials.
One-Time-Password (OTP) will be requested after you log in to Attica e-banking and only for specific transactions’.
One - time - Passwords (OTP) are produced or sent:
• Through a Hardware Token
• Via SMS (SMS Token) sent to the mobile phone that you have declared to the Bank at your registration request.
If you lose your Hardware Token or your mobile phone, contact Attica Bank's Help Desk directly at (+30) 210-3669200 and 801-11-500900 to disable the Hardware Token Device, or the SMS Token.
I enter the One-Time-Password (OTP) and it is not acceptable. What can I do?
OTP is not acceptable under the following cases:
• The maximum "lifetime" of the OTP has been exceeded.
• The Hardware Token has been de-synchronized.
• When the user enters wrong numbers (mistypes).
In this case, contact Attica Bank's Help Desk at (+30)210-3669200 or 801-11-500900 to find out what the problem is and to resolve it.
What monetary transactions can I do through the Attica e-banking?
The transactions you can carry out through Attica e-banking are as follows:
• Transfer of funds between your own accounts.
• Transfers of funds to Attica Bank's third-party accounts.
• Transfers via DIAS to other domestic or foreign banks’ accounts.
• Bill payments to Utility companies
• Load a prepaid card.
• Payment of Attica Bank Credit Cards.
• Payment of Credit Cards of other banks.
• Creation of Direct Debits for bill payments
How can I receive the receipt of a monetary transaction?
You can receive a transaction’s receipt in two ways:
1. After you have successfully completed a monetary transaction through Attica e-banking, the "Cyber Receipt" option appears on your screen. By selecting it, you have the following sub-options:
• Download and save the receipt on your computer
• Send the receipt via email.
2. You can also select the "Transaction History” under the "Self Management" menu where you can see all the transactions you have completed. You can download a copy of a monetary transaction’s receipt if there is a corresponding icon next to the record of the transaction of interest.
How can I modify the Daily Limits per transaction?
The user has the option to modify the daily limits of its monetary transactions through Attica e-banking, under the "Self Management" menu by selecting the "Daily Limits Management" tab. It should be pointed out that the user can not set an amount limit that will have a higher value than the predetermined amount limit of the Bank. Daily limits can be defined by transaction type and may be different for Attica e-banking and Attica Mobile.
How can I order a check book?
You can order a check book by selecting "Order Check Book" tab under the «Payments/Transfers" menu.
What are the Templates?
Templates are saved transactions that are used for your most common payments/ transfers. By creating a template, the needed time to carry out a transaction is decreased, and the probability of a mistype is diminished.
Templates are separated into two (2) main categories:
• Templates for Transfers.
• Templates for Beneficiaries.
The user can create a template for transfer or beneficiary under the "Self Management" menu by selecting "Manage Templates" and "Manage Beneficiaries" respectively.
How can I manage my accounts?
Under the "Self-Management" menu by selecting the "Manage Accounts" tab, you can edit your accounts. In particular, you can enter a nickname for a particular account of interest and determine its access level. The nickname and the access level of an account can be changed as many times as you like, depending on your personal preferences.
What are Alerts Notifications?
To protect you and inform you about any change of your Attica e-banking and Attica Mobile Credentials, Attica Bank sends you Alert notifications via SMS to your mobile phone and/or via email. You are not given the option not to receive these notifications, in order any security breach or possible fraud to be avoided.
For your monetary transactions through Attica e-banking or Attica Mobile, you can choose whether or not to receive alert notifications. These notifications can be received via SMS on your mobile phone and/or via email and are related to the provision of information to the user about a monetary transaction.
What are secure messages?
The Bank can send you secure messages with a subject of interest to which you can reply. You can also send a message to Attica Bank that is related to a predefined subject.
What is Tax Free expenses?
Through Attica e-banking and Attica Mobile, you can find out about the "Tax Free Expenses", that is, the amount of the expenses you have incurred using electronic means of payment and which are counted on the tax-free amount. There is an available analysis of these expenditure by category for the last two fiscal years.